1. Personal information collection items and methods of collection.
The Company collects the following personal information for product inquiries, proposals, and filing complaints.
- Required information : Name, email
- Optional information : Contact Number
(Provided that, we do not collect personal information such as race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of birth and hometown, political orientation and criminal records, health status and sexual life, etc., which may constitute violations of basic human rights.)
In addition, the following information can be generated and collected during using the service.
- In the case of obtaining separate consent for the additional collection of personal information,
- Collection method : Collection through the website "Inquiry" service
2. Purpose of the Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
Purpose of use : Delivery of answers to questions asked by the questioner, handling of his/her intentions, handling complaints, and securing other smooth communication channels. (If the purpose of use changes, we will seek prior consent.)
3. Providing and sharing personal information
The Company uses the personal information within the scope notified for the purpose of collecting and using personal information, and does not use it beyond the scope or, in principle, disclose the personal information. Provided that, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- If the information subjects have agreed in advance,
- In a case where there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the statute or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the statute for investigative purposes
4. Period of Retaining and Using of Personal Information
In principle, the Company will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. Provided that, the Company handles and retains personal information for a period stipulated in relevant laws and regulations, or a period agreed by the information subjects which was stated upon the collection of such information, or the "Company" internal policy. Some information should be preserved for a certain period of time for the following reasons.
- Preserved items : (Required) Name, email, title, content / (Optional) Contact, attached file
- Grounds for retention : User consent
- The period for retaining and using personal information 3 years
5. Process and methods of destruction of personal information
In principle, the Company will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
: The information entered by the information subject for service application and inquiry consultation will be transferred to a separate DB (separate document box in case of paper) and will be destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time according to internal policy and other reasons for information protection under related laws (see retention and usage period).
: This personal information is not used for purposes other than retention unless it is in accordance with the law.
- Destruction method
: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot recover records.
: Personal information printed on paper is destroyed with a grinder or through incineration.
6. The information subject and legal representative’s rights and ways to exercise it
The information subject can view or modify registered personal information at any time and request deletion.
Or if you request correction by writing, phone, or e-mail to the person in charge of personal information protection, we will take action after the identification process.
If the information subject requests correction or deletion of errors in personal information, the Company does not use or provide the personal information until correction or deletion is completed.
The exercise of rights may be made through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with attached form no. 11 of the Enforcement Rule of the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Matters concerning the installation and operation of an automatic personal information collection device and its refusal.
8. Guidance on the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the Company designates a person in charge of personal information management as follows.
- Person in charge of personal information protection
: Name : CEO Kang Seok Myeong
: Phone Number : 031-5182-9290
: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can report any personal information-related complaints arising from using the Company's services to the personal information management manager or the department in charge. The Company will respond quickly and sufficiently to the information subjects' reports. If you need a report or consultation on other personal information infringement, please contact the institute below.
Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (http://www.1336.or.kr)
Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (http://www.eprivacy.or.kr)
Supreme Prosecutors Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr)
Cyber Terror Response Center, Korea National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr)
9. Notification obligation